Who are the teams in the LPD going to scrimage this year??? I know that Powell Valley will travel to Tenn High and play in a jamboree at VA High against the bearcats as well as Abingdon...
Who are the teams in the LPD going to scrimage this year??? I know that Powell Valley will travel to Tenn High and play in a jamboree at VA High against the bearcats as well as Abingdon...
C-wood scrimmages at home against Grundy and then Honaker--I think the dates are August 7th & 21st on those respectively--could be wrong.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I would think that would be 14th and 21st.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Anyone care to give opinion of how LPD will shape up this year?
What's going to be each teams strengths & weaknesses?
Who are the Appalachia Bulldogs going to scrimage this year and how do they look as far as weightlifting numbers???
Will there be another jamboree at Burton this year?
No clue who they scrimmage this season but a friend from Appy said that the differance between last years Appy team and this years team would be like night and day
That being said while I do think Appy should be an improved team this season IMHO they will not have the team speed to crack into the top half of the district
Bookmarks